Monday, 22 July 2013

TRR#58 - Rose Cottage




Hi Everyone,
Hope you had a wonderful weekend. It's been super hot here and I'm absolutely loving it! Super fun 3D project for you today for our latest 
I've been having a great time playing around with my stash and of course lots of wonderful goodies from The Ribbon Reel store.

Here is the GORGEOUS inspiration photo from the equally gorgeous Debbie Marcinkiewicz! Debbie asks that you create a card/project using White and pink flowers with Ribbon and Lace.





 I cut the little house out by hand  using some patterned papers and then added some white lace and pearls May Arts trim, a tea rose and a cute little pearl.  I wanted it to resemble an ornament suspended in the middle of the frame so I used some gorgeous 3mm pink May Arts velvet trim backed with some 1/2" white seam binding to create the effect.  I used sheer paper and stamped the sentiment "home is where You are" from Waltzingmouse Stamps'  Roses in Bloom stamp set in pink and adhered to the center of the house.


We would love to see your creations, so simply link up your card/project over at The Ribbon Reel Challenge Blog. My TRR teamies have also created some absolutely stunning projects so please do stop by and leave them some love! Their blogs are listed below, simply click on their names to be taken to their blogs:)

Have a great week.

Hugs,

Helen x

6 comments:

Sue Lelli said...

GORGEOUS, Helen! Love your house cut out by hand and your PRETTY flowers!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Beautiful up cycled frame, Helen!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty, this gives me an idea with something I have that could be repurposed, tfs!

Pauline said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Helen! I love your altered frame, the pretty papers and your sweet pink house! Stunning!

Mary Ann said...

WOW!Beautiful frame!!!

Claire Brennan said...

Oh my, this is so pretty and delicate, a beautiful creation!