Monday, 24 June 2013

TRR#56 Candy Colours

Hi there,

Well, it's been a busy week in the Berry household  - my eldest son has just returned from a Bushcraft overnight camp which he absolutely loved and preparations have started for my birthday tomorrow and my youngest son's overnight birthday camp with a bunch of his little 7 year old buddies on Saturday. We are packing it all in these next two weeks as my husband will be working away for several weeks from Jul 3rd - so we kinda need to make the most of him being around :)

Today, I'm sharing a Ribbon Reel project for the current challenge which can be found >here<.


Lenet has chosen THE most gorgeous photo - love, love, love those boxes.

Here is my card....it's a birthday card for me!!


Here's a list of all the wonderful products from The Ribbon Reel shop that I used on this card:

If you get the chance to play along you could win some beautiful Ribbon Reel goodies just for sharing your project with us!

Have a wonderful week!

Helen
x x x

4 comments:

Kate said...

Beautiful card Helen, and hope your birthday is/was just as beautiful !!!

Sue Lelli said...

OMGosh, Helen! This is GORGEOUS! LOVE your papers, your lace, your flowers and that FAB butterfly!

Pauline said...

Happy birthday lovely lady, love your sweet card, and the gorgeous papers, so pretty.
Hope you're having a wonderful day xx

Mona Pendleton said...

So pretty Helen! That butterfly is beyond beautiful and I love all the pretty blossoms!